Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sleeping.

This is totally random ... I was looking through some old pictures and I got to thinking about all the goofy ways our kids have fallen asleep or just cute pictures of them sleeping.

***click to see ... Abigail really is in there***
Okay, this one is fake. She was pretending.
But I know it's possible.
See for yourself ... Miss Fin ... click here. Hee hee.

Though that reminds me...
Mallory has actually fallen asleep on the floor before. It was a couple weeks after we moved her into her "big girl" bed to prepare for Abigail's arrival. She must have missed her old room because that's were we found her.
And apparently she was having mixed feelings about the new bed too ... we found her like this on more than one occasion. Poor girl.

And I've already shown you Abigail asleep ...
folded over and in her high chair.

Ooooh, but Mallory's friend Alex might take the cake ... click here.
Hilarious!

So there you go.
That's all.

1 comment:

Megan Kane said...

Hilarious!! I have some of those too....and could still take some currently!