Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ember Time!

While Casey and Mallory were in IL celebrating Meme's birthday (see pics here) I was busy with my cousin's shower and got to play with Ember!

She and Mallory LOOOOOVE this toy ... so much to see and do!
Don't you just love the tie dye? Her onesie and the one Mallory is wearing here were both gifts from our friend, Sarah ... it's her signature baby shower gift. :)
smiley, cutie, blue-eyed, three toothed, adorable, cuddly baby
Ember and Daddy!
Just for the record ... SOO funny, you'd think being minus a husband and busy baby for an entire weekend would have felt like freedom (you know what I mean) ... but I was bored.out.of.my.mind. I missed them like crazy and didn't know what to do with myself! The only bonus was being able to sleep in a little longer than normal.

No comments: