Monday, August 17, 2009

A Bridal Shower

Saturday was my cousin Megan's bridal shower.
Seeing as I'm her Maid (Matron, technically, meh) of Honor,
I offered up our garage for the shower.
The day was a little warmish, but it was a great time!
This tree is the "icon" for Megan and Kevin's wedding.
In lieu of a cake, I crafted ... this. Not exactly what I was going for.
I thought it resembled something a third grader might make,
but it seemed to be a hit. This was my personal favorite gift Megan received ... only due to her reaction. It was a bit confusing as I knew she was trying to remember when she and Kevin posed for this picture. And of course, they didn't. Too funny.
Ah yes, the "bow" bouquet.
the girls:
Dani, Kelly, Megan, Me, Melissa
Aunt Amy, Megan, Melissa
lots of fun, gifts, family, friends and food.

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

nice job on the cupcakes...it does look just like the tree on the invite!!