Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's for Lunch??

It's fun to watch Mallory "discover" things...she might move slowly, but you can tell each move is as deliberate as the next. Hope this makes you laugh too.


Ah yes...what's for lunch? Hmm...Cadbury Mini Eggs are Mom's faaaavorite, I'll give 'em a shot. Darn rules, no candy before lunch, she says. Fine. Dad loves sunflower seeds...I'll crack those open...we can all use more protein. Oh, forget it...child proof. What else have we got around here?
I swear Mom said these Chocolate Crackles were to die for, but we obviously have different tastes. I guess it will be a liquid lunch again.

Edit: I promptly ate the cookie as it was the LAST one from the weekend! I'm not above being the one to eat the LAST cookie in the jar ... not in my own house anyway.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Kari,
Thank you so much for your awesome comment. You not only made my day, but you made my mom's day, too ;) She's glad I'm making friends! You are too sweet. And your daughter is so adorable (her hair rocks!!! My Jules was a baldy, love the locks!) Take care and keep in touch.
Katie