Monday, March 9, 2009

Rolling Around Town

I wish I would have taken a better picture so you could see how far it is from here...
...to here! Mallory is a rolling fool now, not that any of you are surprised. I saw her rolling that way, but laughed when I looked up to find her here. Yes, I realize it looks like she's coming out from UNDER the couch, but it's not the case.She looks like, "Hey Mom, look what I found under the couch."
I am amazed at how she can wiggle this way and that so quickly.
Funniest thing ever...I put Mallory in the bumbo on the floor so I could let big dog out (couldn't very well leave her on the table, could I?) When I came back in, I filled both dog dishes and watched while she looked on.
Well, apparently dogs are hilarious when they eat...she couldn't stop giggling. She notices everything these days...actually, you wouldn't know it from looking at the picture, but she is VERY aware of loud noises in recent months and doesn't take too kindly to some of them. She SCREAMED when I filled Claddagh's dish with food. She was not a fan of the sound of the hard little nuggets hitting the metal dish. (I'm smiling looking at this picture now, it looks like she's not wearing pants. Well, she's not, but she does have a diaper on, of course. And about two minutes after taking the picture she tried to eat her pants. I'm not judging...)

My friend Stephanie stopped over last night. Mallory was rolling all over the floor and ended up just about in Steph's lap.
*Sigh* It's been a long day...I need a rest.

No comments: