Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week at the Miller's - Part 1

Mallory and I spent the second week of January at the Miller's (Casey's sister and brother-in-law) because Cole's sitter is recovering from a broken leg. We arrived Monday and hung out through the weekend. This turned out to be the coldest week EVER (not that I would know since I literally didn't leave the house all week) so Kane didn't have school Wednesday and we were all home together on Thursday and Friday.

Like I said, she's getting the hang of her hands...
I found Cole asking Mallory what color light saber she wanted. When she couldn't make up her mind, he challenged me to a duel! (I'm guessing he won since he told me to fall down and make death noises...)


Since Kane didn't have school Wednesday we had bath time for everyone! Mallory had plenty of toys to choose from...

Always a smile for crazy Uncle Stevie...
Steve's parents stopped by for a visit on Thursday night so Mallory was sporting her Texas onesie she got from Steve's sister for Christmas. (Casey is not a fan of Texas, or really any team that isn't OSU, so I had to put her in it when he was hundreds of miles away.)

Stay tuned for "Week at the Miller's -Part 2"...Cole's sitter is still recovering, so Mallory and I will be camping out again next week. She loves the attention and I'm happy to get to spend so much time with my nephews (and Shannon and Steve, of course).

No comments: