Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Cards

So...it's January. Happy new year!

What? You didn't get a Christmas card from this Kane family? Well, I admit it. I didn't get around to sending those this holiday season. We actually had our first official family picture taken the same day as Mallory's 3 month pictures with the intention of sending a photo card (okay, that was MY intention, Casey just appeased me by showing up to be in the picture). The thought crossed my mind to send cards wishing you a "Happy New Year" but Casey was not a fan of that idea. I think his comment (in so many words) was that everyone would know I didn't have time to send them before Christmas so I played it off by taking advantage of the next holiday. "That's laaaame," he said. Haha, alright, so I didn't do that either. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a St. Patrick's Day card in the mail from us this year. Hey, it could happen. Anyway, since they didn't end up on any form of holiday card, I thought I would share them with you here. Oh, and just so we're clear - this is NOT an e-card......that's just unacceptable. :)

I hope you had a happy and healthy holiday season. We had a great time with our families and friends this holiday. All of our recent relaxation is making it hard to think about getting back to work!
Before this picture Mallory had rolled from her tummy to her back less than a handful of times. For some reason she chose this moment during her first 'photo shoot' to flip 6 times in a row. Funny girl!

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

The pictures turned out cute!!