Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mallory & Daddy

I found Mallory and her daddy watching TV a couple weeks ago (I always feel like she's ACTUALLY watching). I grabbed the camera and Casey said, "Make sure you get a good one so she can use it in the slide show at her wedding." I often think about what Mallory will be like when she's 2-years-old or as a teenager or how it will be so much fun to be a troop leader if she decides to join Girl Scouts or that I'll probably have to go back to school in order to help her with her math homework (ugh...math...actually I'll probably have her call my friend Amanda who teaches 6th grade math...that would be much cheaper than school and considering I failed my second semester of pre-calculus..................) Anyway, I smiled and took a few more pictures just for good measure. I'm sure she'll want lots of pictures of her daddy in her slide show.

No comments: