Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quirks!

First, here are the rules of the game:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. Megan: Jack of All Trades
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six (6) quirky, yet boring and unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag other bloggers by linking to them. (I'm going to tag 3 people...you can do however many you choose.)
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.

My 6 quirky, boring details...

1. I have long, skinny, monkey toes and have been known to pick things up with them. (Sadly...Mallory got them too!)

2. I can't eat macaroni and cheese without sugar on it.

3. Before going to sleep at night, I have to make sure the covers on the bed are straight. (Drives Casey INSANE.)

4. I'm freakishly strong, according to my sister-in-laws, Megan and Shannon.

5. I make a crazy noise with my throat when I laugh really hard - you'd swear it's a snort, but no...

6. My freshman and sophomore years in high school I attended 'Wizard of Oz Fest' in Chesterton, IN due to my ridiculous obsession with the movie.

TAG! Missy, Marit, and Meggie - YOU'RE IT!

2 comments:

Meggie Dials said...

After some trial and error, I think I did it! I only have one other blogging friend though...so hopefully she can carry the torch!

Megan's Munchkins said...

I didn't know #3 about you!! Do you restraighten them if you get up to go to the bathroom or tend to mallory?