Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Month Well Visit

One Month??? Where has the time gone?

There's really not much excitement involved in a visit to the doctor's office, but Mallory asked me to take a few pictures anyway. She really can't complain about the comfort of her carseat...did I mention she sleeps like a champ?

Baby feet and toes KILL me!
A few wide-eyed shots...there are those cheeks again...

The moment we've all been waiting for:
9lbs 14.4oz!
21 3/4 in
(up from 8lbs 4oz & 20 3/4 in on 9/26/08)

Overall, a happy, healthy baby!

2 comments:

Megan's Munchkins said...

Give her a kiss for me!!!

The Story of the Murphys said...

Casey,

Wow, I can't believe it. I haven't talked to you for what seems like ages. I keep up with you via my parents. Congrats on your little girl! She is adorable. I pitty the boys that ask her out! Have you always been a Buckeye fan??? Hope all is well! Sarah Murphy (Willy)