Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Visit to IL

We went to Galesburg this weekend - it was Mallory's first trip out of state and her first time meeting Uncle Sean, Aunt Mo, Braden and Finley. Brady and Fin fought over who would get to hold her first. She wasn't feeling the love here, but I assure you she can't wait to see them again.
Finley kept saying, "It's Baby Ma-o-wee! She's so cute!"

I had to include multiple pictures of Uncle Steve as we didn't get ANY pictures of him holding Mallory the weekend she was born - and they were staying at our house! (Funny thing, Stevie, we just spent the weekend in IL and I didn't get any pictures of Aunt Mo holding Mallory - I need to get A LOT better at this whole taking pictures thing!)


Mallory and Uncle Seanie


It was a great, relaxing weekend! Mallory proved to be a good little traveler. She slept in the car all the way there and all the way home. (It might just be because she sleeps a lot, but we'd like to think it's because she's so eager to please...) Thanks for having us - we'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

I can attest to the Good Baby, she is!! Hillariously noisy, but a good baby....and yes there are no pictures of me, I was too busy discipling my children for YELLING at each other over who got to hold "Baby Maa-a-wee" and getting up the nerve to go in the attic, AT NIGHT!!