Saturday, September 20, 2008

LOTS of Visitors

We tried to take pictures of everyone who came to visit us in the hospital...we appreciate all the company as it's evidence Mallory is already VERY loved!! Thank you!!

Grandma
Grandpa
Uncle Kevin
Auntie Jill
Great Grandpa Hammen
Meme
Grandpa Dan and Grandma
Grandma Lynn
Nick
Amanda
Penny and Collin
Seth and Collin

Jen

Tim

Auntie Shannon and Cousin Cole

Cousin Kane, Auntie Shannon, and Cousin Cole
(Uncle Stevie, we didn't get your picture!)

Cousin Kane says: I think I love her...
Cole was very concerned that Mallory had toys to play with.My Cousin, JackieJackie's Husband, Greg Missy
My Cousin, MeganMegan's Boyfriend, KevinMallory's first friend, Aubrey (Parents Brian and Summer, not pictured)Granddad Granddad and MemeThe best doctor...EVER!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! Some beautiful pictures of many family members holding your daughter. I guess I know now where Uncle Stevie rates though. Tell Mallory I love her since you probably won't let me talk to her or see her.

Love, Your long,lost,mistreated Uncle.