Saturday, September 6, 2008

End of Summer?

I do enjoy summer with all of it's festivities and outdoor activities, but fall is definitely my favorite time of year! The weather is turning cooler, the leaves are in the very beginning stages of changing colors...and what would fall be without football??

Casey and Claddagh show off their Ohio State Spirit (don't look at me, I just took the picture). Ohio State beat Ohio this afternoon 26-14.

With my due date 11 days away Casey is patiently waiting for Mallory with an Ohio State onesie in hand. I, however, am not waiting as patiently...I think this week is as good a time as any for her to make her debut. We'll see what she thinks.

1 comment:

The Klapoetke family said...

Well Kari - You got your wish...and she is beautiful! Congrats to you and Casey!