Saturday, September 20, 2008

Diapers, Sleepers, and Books - Oh My!

August was a busy month for us as we continued preparations for Baby Mallory. August 24th was our baby shower in Wisconsin thrown by my best friends, Penny and Amanda, my sister-in-law, Jill and my mom. It was a gorgeous day and the shower was at an outdoor pavilion. We got LOTS of great gifts including a closeline full of tiny baby clothes and blankets and our travel system to tote the little peanut around in.

Mallory and I with our wonderful gifts!
One of my FAVORITE gifts for her room!
Cute and yummy cake
To see pictures of our Illinois shower thrown by my two sister-in-laws, Megan and Shannon, click here. You can see all the fabulous and creative things they did and for us get a glimpse of Mallory's crib bedding made by her Meme.

No comments: