Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Our St. Patrick's Day ended with a Shamrock Shake. Yum!
This is the look I got when I asked, "Can you smile pretty for Mommy, please?"
(Today's smile includes a residual juice stain that makes her look like The Joker from Batman.)
This is little miss "I'm no longer wearing my cute pink St. Patrick's Day shirt because I had a huge blowout diaper that wrecked my whole outfit". I think she is laughing at me thinking, "Seriously, you've been a mom long enough to know that if you want a picture of your kids together in cute outfits, you need to take it first thing in the morning. One of us is bound to screw it up."


And here are some bonus Shamrock Shake pictures from last month:
(no, Abigail has no idea how to drink from a straw ... it was right before bed and I'm pretty sure she thought it was her bottle...)
I have been teaching Mallory the magic of "bait and switch"...
...and that the technique does not always work.
Poor Abby ... why are you crying??
Oh! Because your sister is a shake stealer!
I am so proud of her, haha,
but next year she will need her own ...
as it is, she hardly shares with me!

No comments: