Sunday, April 3, 2011

Abigail's Baptism - 02.26.11

We had Abigail's baptism at the end of February and here are some highlights:

She is ever a smiley baby.
I suppose if you have your child baptized earlier than we did with either girl, they tend not to grab at the holy water or squirm quite so much. Good times for all involved.
We asked Casey's brother, Sean and his wife, Megan to be Abigail's godparents. It was due to an unfortunate flu incident that Casey's dad stood in as a proxy for Sean. Not his favorite weekend in Wisconsin, I'm sure.
Some after-party shots:
Caelum loved that pickle!
Cole was cracking me up! That is a plastic orange ... he threw it in the air about 20 times (not counting the 7 times I asked him to 'do it again' so I could get a picture, ha) and caught it in the cup on the way down each time.
Uncle Kevin reading to Mallory and Ember

No comments: