Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh boy...

So.
I've been channeling my inner-craft lately ... and it appears I'm having trouble turning it off.

My sister-in-law tried to warn me.

Casey was out of town for a few days this week. They were quiet days (during naps and after bedtime, of course) and provided me with some time to create.

A family friend just had a baby boy. These burp cloths turned out cute (my first time!), as well as quick and easy to make (not to mention inexpensive)!
Nothing says "congrats on your baby boy" like the Jolly Roger. Argh.
Starbucks is one of my favorite simple ($4, ha) pleasures ... say hello to a re-usable (and reversible) coffee cozy.
Lastly, some crocheted wash cloths. Why? I say, why not?

They're nearly instant gratification and totally brainless (ha!) to make, so they're perfect to do while catching up on my recorded TV (which I did this week since Casey wasn't around to steal the remote).
Don't be surprised if these crafty posts become more frequent ... so.many.projects.so.little.time.

1 comment:

Megan Kane said...

Nice!!! Seriously, I'm passing the craft torch....hahaha!!