Wednesday, June 30, 2010

a new month - a new baby

So many pictures and so little time, my friends.

Things like preparing the baby's room, cleaning, finishing projects, naps, reading, yard work, freezing dinners and oh, chasing a talkative toddler, are occupying my time these days. Tomorrow is a new month ... July, if we're being specific, the month of a new baby. Maybe belated pictures will be posted for you all to see (since I know you're not sleeping at night wondering what's going on at our house), but maybe a baby will come before those pictures. Or how about a happy medium ... pictures of a new baby and her 0h-so-excited, but totally clueless older sister! Yay - wouldn't that be fun? I know, I can't wait!

I'm due July 16th and the doctor casually mentioned on Monday that we're making progress and I'm measuring ever so slightly ahead (it wasn't really that casual). Any guesses on her arrival date? Just in case it affects your guess, I was 6 days early with Mallory. I have no guess - any day would be perfect for me just so long as all goes smoothly!

I should probably finish packing that hospital bag...

No comments: