Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Strike Three??

So they say bad things happen in threes, right? Well, this afternoon, PRE-BUNNY RABBIT INCIDENT I cranked up the umbrella on our patio table and windexed the glass so I could fold some laundry. I was multi-tasking while Mallory played in the sand, collected rocks, chased the dogs, etc.

Fast forward past the poor bunny's death, past the peeing on the freshly cleaned carpet (see previous post), Mallory was napping and I was catching up on other stuff. I actually HEARD a large gust of wind and then...........A LOUD CRASH.

I walked outside to find this:
Seriously?
NICE.
Thousands of shards of safety glass.
In every deck crevice.
And not so safety-like since I did manage to get a small cut.
Who would have thought?
Here's to an uneventful Wednesday!

No comments: