Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Knowing how much I loved the edible arrangement he got me last year for Valentine's Day, Casey thought it would be an appropriate gift for Mother's Day as well. But there's one difference ... he MADE this one! I'm still so impressed with his creativity and how it turned out. He tried to enlist Mallory's help, but apparently she only wanted to run off with the fruit! I was out of the house Thursday night so he gave it to me when I got home. It probably goes without saying that it didn't even last until today, haha. YUM!
Here's a quick picture from my mom's house today. This is (left to right) random neighbor girl, Mallory and Ember. Each face is better than the next, but they're sitting on our gift to my mom.
I hope your Mother's Day was a happy one!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Go Casey! That looks incredible!

The Baker Family said...

Ahh!! What a wonderful hubby!! :) Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!!