Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weekend Update

We were lucky to spend NYE weekend in Illinois. It was nice to see everyone, especially Casey's Uncle Ron and Aunt Joyce. They were in town from Oklahoma and wouldn't you know it ... no pictures of them with Mallory or us! Chalk one up for me. Maybe one of my new year's resolutions should be actually taking pictures when I bring my camera!!

Anyway, here is what I managed to come home with:
Megan painted Finley's nails and this is her playing peek-a-boo with Mallory.
Finley's painted nails lead to Aunt Shannon wanting her nails painted (ha) and Finley was in charge - she did a great job!
This one is my favorite ... my hilariously random niece was walking around like this on Saturday morning. That would be ear muffs, a plastic hanger, what I believe is a watch box (no watch), a large magnifying glass and a small pink plaid "blanket" that belongs to her "puppies".
And let's not forget Kane putting Mallory to work vacuuming the toy room. She takes directions surprisingly well.

That's all folks ... what a thorough representation of our weekend!

1 comment:

The Story of the Murphys said...

No pics means that you had fun and didnt have time for a camera! That always happens to me too.