Friday, January 22, 2010

An apple a day ...

We got to watch Ember for a little while on Wednesday night while Jill was working and Kevin was bowling. Looks like they both had a good time ...
We discovered recently that Mallory will eat an apple like ... well, like normal. I find it hilarious and have given her one a few times since. I'm surprised by how much she actually eats!She doesn't let it stop her from doing other things ... which is fine by me!
Occasionally she would take a bite and put it in the bucket. Gross.
Then I found this. But she wasn't finished, she came back to it. Gross (and funny).
They were sort of sharing. (Of course the next night I dropped Mallory off at Ember's house and right before I left she threw a board book at Ember's head, so I guess it's give and take.)

No comments: