Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lunch with Grandma

Mallory and I went to lunch with Grandma on Wednesday. I had to show you her adorable outfit because it was a Christmas present from one of my best friends. So cute!
After she ate herself silly on grilled cheese, chicken and french fries, she noticed a picture of M&Ms on the placemat and attempted to pick them up. I marched myself up to the counter, handed over 26 cents and got this pretty little girl her very own cup of M&Ms. ...sharing with Grandma...
...when you're 1 ... M&Ms DO melt in your hands...

3 comments:

Meghan said...

lunch with grandma is always so much fun. she is so cute! thanks for visiting my blog!

Katie said...

That outfit it ADORABLE! And the picture of her puckered up for a big kiss is priceless. Such a sweet girl!

Julie and Luke said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!