Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Highlights

Well, the weekend was a hit. Casey and I had a great time camping - not too much rain and just the right amount of cold weather to help us appreciate the camp fire!! Though we don't have any photos from our "up nort" adventure, here are some of the things Mallory did at my mom's while we were away.
A few of my aunts and uncles stopped by for a visit on Saturday night. Here is Mallory with my Uncle Wayne. You can really only appreciate this if you KNOW my uncle, but I assure you there is nothing but love and humor behind this shot. (no pun intended!)
Here's the proof that he turned down Mallory's request for Kessler in trade for a bottle.
We missed our girl over the weekend, but we knew she'd have lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. And besides, she wouldn't have loved sleeping in a 24 degree tent as much as we did!

No comments: