Sunday, May 3, 2009

Milwaukee Zoo

We went to the Milwaukee Zoo today...Kevin, Jill, Ember, Grandma, Grandpa Dan, Casey, Mallory and I. Jill has access to a corporate pass through her employer so we had "free tickets" for up to 8 people. The weather cooperated and it was a perfect May day!

...on the way...
The sun in Ember's eyes makes her look angry...ha ha...she really wasn't, I promise.
...laughing at silly mommy...
...camels are really NOT cute...
...peacocks, however, beautiful...
In the peacock "pit" we saw three males with their feathers spread trying to win the attention of the females scattered about.
...this one's for you, Mo...
...and for $2.00 I could go back and get you a mold,
just let me know how many you want!
...mallory and momma...
...resting after lunch...
...endangered polar bear...
I think gorillas are cool, but their eyes are so human looking I always feel like it's a person in a gorilla suit instead of the real thing.
...too busy eating her hand to watch the spider monkeys...
...spider monkeys have A LOT of energy...
check this out.

...our little monkey, out of energy...
...mallory and daddy...
...the day came full circle...

3 comments:

The Baker Family said...

It looks like you all had a fun day!!! Abby loved the video of the monkey!! :)

Megan said...

So I had no clue those were bats....I only recognize them when they are flying over my bed...while I am in it....asleep

Anonymous said...

who is that good looking guy with the beard and baseball hat turned backwards?!?! Is he single?