Sunday, December 7, 2008

Concert & Lights

Mallory and I went to my Grandpa's Church Christmas Concert today. She wore this festive red outfit from her cousin Finley (she almost didn't get to wear it due to a massive poop explosion minutes before we were supposed to leave for church. :) ) Sadly, I forgot to take my camera to church so I didn't get any pictures with Grandpa, but the concert was lovely and Mallory was intrigued since we sat next to some colorful stained glass windows. We did a little Christmas shopping after the concert and when we got home I put her under our tree to stare at the lights...
She enjoyed looking at the cute baby reflected in this shiny gift bag *wink, wink*
I just like this picture because of the big drop of drool about to fall from her lip.

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

Yeah!! Updates!! Cheeks!! Cuteness!!