Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve - Part 1

Casey got me a new digital camera for Christmas.....I single-handedly snapped almost 300 pictures in 3 days.....here we go...

On Christmas Eve, Casey, Mallory and I went to my dad's house to open gifts before going to church and heading to my grandpa's house for our gathering with the rest of the family. Mallory fell asleep as soon as we got there and this is how she remained until I had to wake her up for church. My dad built the crib she's sleeping in and her nap on Christmas Eve was it's debut.Here's Rudy sniffing out the braunschweiger under the tree...don't ask.Not a great picture of Casey, but here is he opening a model airplane kit. Since Mallory was sleeping I was able to take LOTS of pictures of cousin Ember. She looked adorable in her Christmas dress!

No comments: