Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday we got together at my mom's house for an early Thanksgiving with our extended family. It's never too early to be thankful, trust me. Anyway, since it was Halloween weekend we thought it'd be fun to put all the kids in their costumes.

Mallory, our busy little bee
Abigail, our little flower
My aunt Darlene with Abigail
Ember, the fairy princess
Mallory enjoying Grandma's Halloween treats
We quickly attempted some photos of our crew.
"Attempted" being the key word here. Ember was not AT ALL interested in sitting still. :)
Mallory was playing with this decorative cardinal saying,
"Wook Momma! Rooster!"
On the move again...
We abandoned the idea of all four kids together for this gem.
Aren't they a pair?
My cousin Jackie
and her daughter Addison (16 mos)
My aunt Sherry with her little angel, Addison
Ember ... licking the window.
You're welcome, Grandma.
Addison and EmberHelping feed Caelum
Troublemakers

No comments: