Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One Month Old!

It's been an entire month already! Ah! It feels like we just left the hospital... Abigail had her one month check up today and it appears she's growing like a weed, a cute weed, but a weed nonetheless, hee hee. She has gained nearly 2 1/2 pounds and grew 2 1/2 inches! She weighs 10lbs 5oz and is 22 inches long. The rest of her check up was great as well. She'll go back next month the same day as Mallory's 2 year check up! (I'll get back to you on how I feel about having a 2-year-old......) We've been getting some real smiles out of Abigail lately and she's pretty chill the rest of the time (read: boring ... according to a certain brother-in-law who shall remain nameless). She loves to be swaddled so I can't complain about the amount of sleep I'm getting either! Love this girl - she's a definite keeper!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Kari she is GORGEOUS. I love the hair - and the boringness. I miss boring. Julia used to be boring, it was glorious cuddling and sleeping and i miss it!