Monday, February 15, 2010

Seriously...

Every night around the same time Mallory goes (read: runs) to the pantry and picks out a snack. It's usually pretzels or goldfish crackers. One night a box of cinnamon toast crunch was on the bottom of the pantry so she opened the box, sat down IN the pantry and helped herself. Ok then. From here she proceeds to the chair and will sit down for a snack. Mind you, this is all of her own doing. The first couple times she did it I laughed out loud because she's like watching a silent film ... interpretation is required.
I'm finished, Momma. Here's my bowl.
Can someone please tell me when my baby got so big??

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

wait till she says "mom, could you stop that, its annoying."....seriously, she was three when she said it.....it goes SOOOO FASSST