Monday, June 8, 2009

The Art of Discovery

Admit it, you saw it coming. I certainly did. And it's a good thing I'm not weird about germs or I'd have a serious problem on my hands.
.
She even looked at me for approval. Suuuuure Mallory, stick your cute little hand in the slobbery, slimy, just plain NAS-TEE dog water bowl (...and then let's promptly wash your hands, that is disgusting, however funny it might be.)
Her hands are washed, but minutes later she was at it again.
"Whatcha eatin' Claddagh?"
"Can I have some?"
She really did grab a handful of food, but no, don't worry, none of it went in her mouth (though not for lack of trying...) Claddagh was completely unaffected by Mallory and had no problem finishing her dinner.
This was the look I got when I told her we needed to let Claddagh eat. Not the last time I'll see that face, I know that...

No comments: