Friday, August 5, 2011

A New Adventure & Library Bags

So. In an effort to figure out what I want to do when I grow up, ha, I'm starting a new adventure! As of August 24th I will be selling homemade fabrics items (mostly bags of different sorts) out of a shop here in town. Here's one type that is sure to turn some heads - a Monster Library Bag!

Look at that adorable little monster pocket!
It's for your library card!

Okay, you know you want one!
The question is ... how much would you pay to own one?

Stay tuned for other items and a new blog coming soon!

4 comments:

eli.kai said...

Although I dont have kids - I have a lot of friends with children that I'd buy one for & I'd probably pay up to $20 for one (but the less they are, the more of them I'd buy).
And I'll be patiently waiting to buy one because there is someone I'm super excited to give one to! So, there's my 2 cents ;)

Sara Bille said...

So cute Kari!!! I want one!!!

Mommy2B said...

omg those are cute!!!

Jessie Marie said...

awesome! jarrod saw this before i did & i wanted one for cadence's library adventures as soon as he said something. maybe we could do a combo, buy a bag get a ranger roy book inside ;)