Saturday, July 2, 2011

A visit to the farm...

This week Mallory, Abigail and I met my cousin Brooke at her boyfriend's farm to see... well, take a look!

Cows, of course!
I would call Abby ... skeptical.
One of the farm cats had a little of kittens a few months back.
Mal, feeling pretty special.
These cows looked like they were trying to escape.
Knee high by July?
Mallory was promised a ride in a tractor - she LOVED it!
(but was thankful to ride on my lap...)
After we "toured" the farm, we drove to a little park a couple miles from the farm.
"Telephone"
I snapped this picture from an adjacent swing! Ha!
Busy day, tired girl.
Mallory keeps asking to go back to the farm and even prior to this - thanks to her daddy - every time we would drive by a farm/barn, she would say, "Momma, some day, we gonna live on a barn."

No comments: