Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daily Activity

Because it amuses me daily, I'd like to provide you with a short list of the things Mallory tends to "swipe" and run away with.

Italian seasoning or another spice she can reach.
Also pictured, sprinkles.
JELL-O
(this is sometimes combined with sprinkles or a spice)
Doubling up on the sprinkles. Good choice.
One of the first times she chose the sprinkles she left the room with two bottles and came back with ONE bottle and it's cap. Hmm, I was vacuuming little red crystal sprinkles for a week.
Often times she's running so fast to "get away from momma" that she drops both items and just continues to run. :)
Momma's slippers
(or shoes - not pictured)
Ah yes, the toilet paper roll holder.
Maybe she's practicing passing the baton
for her future as a relay runner.
Obviously the dog "Kong".
(in your mouth, really?)
The (never-been-used) dog toothbrush
And let's not forget to stop and hug the dog.
I never quite realized how diverse her selections were until I looked back through all the pictures. I hope you've enjoyed this journey through one of Mallory's daily activities.

No comments: