Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grandad's Football Game - 09.04

We got to go to Grandad's football game against Woodruff at the beginning of the month (timely post, no?) Here's the fun we had after Streator's WIN! Yay!
How will we ever say no to these big blue eyes??
Yay! The ducks scored a touchdown!
(You thought I was kidding about the duck obsession?)
Who knew pylons could be so much fun?
She appears to smile like a Kane!!
(If I was any good at all I would have gotten the score in this picture and probably should photoshop out that random guy's hand.)
What a fun night!!

1 comment:

The Story of the Murphys said...

So cool, I loved when my dad coached football. I have many great memories of Mallory's grandad, Casey, my dad and I in the weight room EARLY in the morning! Hope he has a great season.