Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Adventures in Puppyville

When Buckeye goes outside (on his rope) he either comes back to the door or - most of the time - gets wrapped around a bush or a rock and starts barking as an indication that he's stuck and needs to be rescued.

Sidenote: he sometimes manages to REMOVE his collar by, not just slipping it over his head, but by biting the clip so it comes completely off ... Well, today when the barking started I went out to untangle him and this is what I found:
I couldn't help but laugh since he sat staring so innocently at me and quite honestly I was shocked and grateful that he hadn't run off.

While he loves his current OSU collar, we can't take the chance that this will happen again. Claddagh suggested he ask his Aunt Mo to personalize a NEW collar just like the one she has recently grown to love. Perhaps red with black lettering??
She looks so innocent here, doesn't she?? Don't be fooled, she too has an interest for mischief... big girl isn't allowed on the furniture.
I'm convinced they do things to make us laugh so we can't get mad at them. Kids do that too, don't they?? I guess we'll know soon enough ...

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

Yeah....your "blogging".....ok, ok, ok....since Ive crafted everything else for the wisconsin kanes recently, what's another dog collar for you...what size does the little mutt wear?